top of page

Immigrating to Canada?

Find out which route is best for you...


I want to immigrate

There are many pathways to immigrating to Canada. Book a free consultation to find out which path is best for you!

Image by Campaign Creators

I want a work permit

If you are planning to work in Canada, you may need a work permit. We can help you with work permits and applications for temporary workers, business people, students and caregivers in the Live-In Caregiver Program.

College Students on Break

I want to study

Apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.


I want to sponsor

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old, a Canadian citizen or Permanent Citizen.


I want to invest

If you are a foreign entrepreneur or investor and you wish to invest in Canada, you may be eligible to immigrate permanently. Learn more about Canada's many immigration options for business owners, entrepreneurs and investors.


Not sure?

Book a consultation and allow us to review your eligibility for all immigration programs!

ICCRC is committed to the following organizational values:


Important decisions, policies, and procedures are provided to Members, and, where appropriate, the public on the ICCRC website.

Achieve a high level of excellence in all endeavors.

Policies, practices, procedures, and decisions are justified and well-understood.

The Board of directors and staff take full responsibility for actions and decisions.

The highest moral and ethical standards are maintained.

Members, stakeholders and the public are welcome to contact ICCRC on any matter relating to the regulation of the Canadian immigration consulting profession.

bottom of page